Thursday, 10 September 2015

MY STORY

I had a very beautiful experience. 

She is probably the best human I had ever found. She was very close to 

an ideal daughter to his father 
an ideal sister to his sister
an ideal soulmate for me ! 

The only thing troubled us was her confusion. 

She is very confused lady. We had loved each other and thought of marrying each other. Things were great . 

I had to make some sacrifices, she had to make some. After all it were meant to make us together life long. 

I still don't know if I had done this right. 

"I have to be something in my career for myself. I have 5 years of time for it. I am 1200KM from her ! 
I told her 1000 times and tried to give the confidence. 
Baby , I am going to get a good position and come back. In case of any emergency or trouble from home, please let me know. Please be strong. We will marry. 

I know it would be really strong for her to stay without me . I was texting her regularly though. She didn't wanted to disturb me. I was having series of exams. She wanted to keep herself busy and she kept saying me "I am busy with my class work , I am busy with my project" 

Sometimes I was little sad for her harsh replies , but still kept my hope strong. 

Oh ! Forgot to mention , She was short tempered. She was kinda 'lady hulk'  

Here is what which I still can't digest. I wish it wasn't what I heard. 

She clearly said she wasn't interested in me anymore. She was exhausted ! She said she cant find any love in me. I thought she was making fun. I still kept saying to myself , No ! No ! She isn't thinking of what she is saying. 

She called me an hour back and said this : 

You need to know this ! 
  • I have liked a guy here in my college. I 'like' him , but I don't 'love' him !
  • He has proposed me . He is very innocent.
You can guess what would be my position after hearing this. I was waiting to meet her from more than a year. I had trusted her a lot ! I really loved her and wanted to marry her. She has also accepted me . Our relation was almost from 3 years .
I was broke . Things were very complicated. Was not able to digest the way she told about that guy. I was not able to leave her. I whatsapped her all day and expected for some miracle. 
I wished she was joking . I have repeatedly asking her to think once more. She was frustated and bugged. Everytime I contacted her , I went more and more depressed ! May be this is why people say not to get back when dumped.  

After a year or so, I had visited her .She was academically stable and successful. 
Though some of her words were little harsh , I was controlling myself from jumping out. I had been there just see my love ! I really missed her from years. Wanted to see as much as possible. 

One day I had asked her If she had said about me to Him. She initially used to say everyone in my college knows about you. But I never got a point precise answer. May be she was scared about me knowing the truth. 

I was like an idiot thinking about her , praying her, thinking of how good things will be if I struggle now. She on the other side forgot me and said that ! 

I felt like being used. Shouldn't I ? 
I don't know ! I felt , she should have told me first that she didnt love me anymore and then proceed with someone else ! Isn't that insane when she didn't think of me ! 

What hurts me more is , she keeps telling again and again that she cared me ! 
What she says , and what she did don't sync at all ! 

I was expecting a lot. I was really madly in love with her. Probably because of those things which I had done for the meet have killed me more. 

This is what I did : 

1. I wrote my diary. Adding all my emotions in it. Sad times , happy times . Each line had its own beauty. I wanted to send it her.  This was my second attempt to write diary. I have been doing this till today.I just kept waiting for the day! I didn't had enough courage to send it to her. 

I am pissed of doing this.

Now,I don't want to start something which reminds me of her. All the pages I wrote were exclusively for her. I decided not to write any more.I will for sure :) 

2. She loves taddy bear. I had requested my friend to get a taddy bear and a chocolate for her b'day. 

3. I had made a collage on my laptop sticking all the photos of her. I had more than 350. I made this my wallpaper.

4. This is very personal. Even after she dumped me , I wished I could show her this. Just for my satisfaction. 

I wondered what is the reason her friend [******] gave me 

She said : 
I am possessive and don't want to allow her to live her life. 


Her present guy is from her college. She is somewhat serious for him. 
I still love her . I kept it to myself. 
She literally cheated me. Yes ! That's the truth.

I don't know. Its my mistake. I was told by everyone that I have to worry about myself. I had to concentrate on my career. But here , I am still worrying how she will manage everything alone. Don't know when she will come back. 

I closed my eyes . I had to let her go ! The more I thinks of her, the more I will suffer. She is in a relation with an another guy. I don't know how he is and whether he cares her or not. All I know is , My girl said she is happy with him. ( Superficially happy ! ) 

If I really cared about her, I have to quit her from my mind. I don't know if I was really there in her thoughts.

I had to make a big choice . I had decided to be myself as a bad guy. So that I will make myself  not worthy for her forget her forever. She will forget me. After all , she didn't think of me while accepting his proposal ! Whatever may be the situation . 

I have clearly told Now I don't love her anymore. I had written this about how much she has hurt me. 

I want to tell her that what she did is no good to me. Neither to her. Nor to her present guy. 

I loved her madly. I am not as expressive as she thinks of me to be like. She wants everything right for her and  I tried to make everything as she likes. There are many things in which we differ.

Now, I am trying to stop myself getting into with her that might have saved me. But..... 

She used me , because I LET HER TO . There is my mistake too. 

I realized Its better to be a Man than to be a better partner. 

Who knows , I might be forgotten her soon .

God bless her , where ever she is !

I wanted to marry her ,IF in case she comes back.

 There is no point in doing that. Neither she will be happy nor I. 

And I am going to stop writing about her in my diary from today.